BEST PIN SOURCE AROUND

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by F.I.S.T., Mar 7, 2017.

1. F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. Member Staff Member

ALLEGRO MEDICAL.Been using them for a long time and I can state from firsthand experience,they are AMAZING.T/A is lightning fast and rices are incredible.

http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570.html

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

have to check them out bro

3. F.I.S.T.

ALLEGRO MEDICAL.Been using them for a long time and I can state from firsthand experience,they are AMAZING.T/A is lightning fast and rices are incredible.

http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570.html

I personally stand by them brother.Been using them for years and not only do they have EVERYTHING you need medically,prices are incredible and t/a is yesterday.

4. F.I.S.T.

Placed another order from them Saturday night and the pack was at my doorstep Monday morning and I went with the standard shipping!!! Total price for 100 pins of 23gx1inch and 100 pins 23gx1 1/2 with shipping was $32.00

Im tellin you guys,these guys are AMAZING!!! Always LIGHTENING FAST and NEVER messed up an order and prices CAN'T BE BEAT!.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

ill have to check them out

6. F.I.S.T.

I stand behind them 100% brother.These guys are professional and on top of their game with every transaction.Tracking numbers and all.

7. bigmills

bigmills New Member

Another good one was prices about the same or maybe a little cheaper is eastcoastMedicalSupplies.com, the only reason I use these guys over Allegro Medical is because they also have bacteriostatic water. I hope this helps somebody..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bama likes this.
  8. Bama

Bama New Member Staff Member

This helps me!! Thank you, I always need bac water for my HCG, which I need soon.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

9. bigmills

bigmills New Member

I'm glad I was able to help. Expecially your bro.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bama likes this.